How will my librarian owner and I keep up? Well I have my nose to the air when it comes to change and new things, so I like to try stuff out- that's where my human comes in handy. This blog has been something totally new and different. And everything that is out there to use, well I have a notebook in my crate to keep all my passwords in. Sometimes it feels like there is too much choice out there. But what makes that good, is that there are atleast 3 ways to do something. This always all to do that something which ever way is easiest for us.
This has been a fun concept and exercise. My librarian owner and I have had much to discuss and I think she sort of knows what she is doing. Which can only assist her library patrons even more! Mad Maddie Dog
No comments:
Post a Comment