Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thing 10

Boy it has been a few weeks. My librarian and I have been busy! But we got through the Wikis! Hurray. We use wiki's alot. We keep in mind all the time that the information is always shaky -depending on where you go. But it tends to be a good jumping off point for my librarian owner. We even found a few that I liked too! I had my owner add one of my favorite library related quotes to the 23 t.o.s. wiki. That was kind of fun...I really want to go to that sandbox one, but my lib-owner doesn't think that is a good idea for me... MadMaddieDog

http://www.libraryforlife.org/subjectguides/index.php/Pets

-I liked this one--mmd


http://libsuccess.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

-this should come in handy for my owner, i will have show it to her-mmd


http://albystaff.pbwiki.com/

-my lib-owner loved this one, as this is the library where one of her mentors works!-mmd


http://museums.wikia.com/wiki/MN150

-we are crazy about history, my lib-owner is involved with MN150- i still can't say "sesquesentenial" --mmd




No comments: