Well we are over half way there!! My librarian and I had some troubles with a few of these sites. Some we couldn't even get to open, but oh well that technology for you- which is why i still like a good ole dog chew to pass the time away when the computer just doesn't work. I have to say I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. There is really so much out there to use. What is a dog to do?
I really needed the task listing websites. I didn't like "remember the milk" it wasn't very easy for me to use, maybe I was wondering too much where the milk was and how I would get it. The "Ta da list" maybe nice to use, if I other canines that I need to coordinate with, but my e-mail is working fine for that right now- I kind of think the wikis would be better though.
The sticky notes and such, well as I said there is just soo much out there. We really liked the file converters, that will come in handy for my owner when she is on the reference desk.
Plus we liked this site: http://lifehacker.com/
On to the next Thing... Mad Maddie Dog
No comments:
Post a Comment