Friday, June 25, 2010

The librarian bought a house!

Which means Jack moved out! I am so thrilled, I am able to chase deer again! Just ask the engineer about my exploits- he loves to tell the story.

Yes so I am the only dog in my immediate house pack right now. And boy to I like it! Now if we could only get rid of a few of those cats life would be grand.

My librarian's new house is fun, but there are stairs. So I get tired out pretty easy. But I do like to be there. And I love that I get to go home and leave Jack there! That is the nicest.

And when they come to visit, I know he will be leaving and I will have peace again.

Went to the vet. I have lost a few pounds, but they need to keep checking my thyroid.

We went camping over Memorial Day Weekend. I will have the librarian post pictures soon! I went swimming alot and road in the golf cart. So I was plenty happy!

Well that's all for now.

Not so Mad, Maddie Dog

No comments: