Monday, May 10, 2010

OMCG- Oh My Canine God

I can't believe it has been so long since we have posted. So much has happened. My Angie girl bought her own place and took that little stinker of a brother, Jack, with her! Now I am fine with Jack moving out. But I do miss my Angie. On a positive note to that though, I now for sure have her spot at the dinning room table. I make sure she knows it too when she comes to visit.

Angie girl's house is nice, though it has stairs. And I do get tired out pretty quickly going up and down them. There is a nice landing thought, where I can stop and rest and watch everything that is happening in the living room. I kind of like that.

Angie girl also adopted a kitten. I know, what was she thinking? As soon as I can I will post pictures. She named her Liza Jane after the 1930's ditty. Well this little one is a stinker to be sure. She leaves me alone- of course she would they all know too! But boy does she pester Jack. I love it. She just bugs and bugs him. Now he knows I felt when Angie brought him home. Four legged ankle biters, you can't trust them.

Anywhoo, pretty tired after mother's day weekend. It was finally nice out and I really wanted to be in the yard sunbathing in the shade of my favorite tree. It was perfect, except Jack was there. But I just made sure he didn't get the toys.

But we did make out after dinner. We got cake with cool whip on it. ok so we licked the bowls, but still it was soo good.

Well that is it for now. I go to the vet on friday with Butch (one of the cats). Should be fun. Car ride!

Hang your head out the car window well,

Mad Maddie Dog

No comments: