Jeepers have we been busy. Lots of camping and having fun. This time the girls took us back to Mcgregor and Mitch's place on the lake. The girls also took our Lilly to Duluth for the day. It rained some, but we got to go out on Mitch's pontoon- next to riding in a car i love, love being in a boat. And Mitch's son Chris even did a bit of fishing...I was watching to make sure he did it right, just like Scooter taught me too.
I heard we are going up north again without Angie soon. I have already called shotgun.
I hope you all have had as great and fun a summer and Jack and I!
keep the bug spray flow'in...
enjoy the pics Angie took- Mad Maddie Dog- oh and angie, i will get you back for the picture of me and kim asleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment