Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Trip to northern WI is coming up...



So we are heading up to northern WI with one of our favorite families this weekend. I can't wait. Angie and I were reading the latest Dog Fancy magazine and came across an article by Lorraine Chittock- a dog lover and photographer. We went to her website: http://www.onamissionfromdog.com/ and have printed off some of her articles about her travels with her canines (Dog and Bruiser) around Africa. So I will have some reading while camping. Plus I think Angie has one or two dog books to bring along.

I love camping and I am looking forward to a weekend away. Angie said she wanted to take us camping alot this year and so far she has! Plus this time there will be other dogs around- there will be at least 5 of us! That almost makes me happy!


Oh we also read about canines being rescued from war zones and being brought stateside for the soldiers who became their family. Check the site out if get a chance! http://www.baghdadpups.com/

-mad maddie dog



No comments: