Well, we just got back from being up north for the 4th. Boy did we have fun! Swimming, eating, napping, playing with the kids, and just being with my family. It really is the life. The bugs were a little pesky- not as bad as last time- and I hate my canine bug spray, it is so annoying- but it did keep my nose and ears feeling pretty good. My Angie took some great pictures, thank goodness she has me as a fabulous model. We will post some later.
My Mad Maddieness came out too. I hate fireworks, I really hate them. I nearly tore apart most of our toys. That boom really makes me mad. But everyone coddled me and made me feel safe. That's a family.
The car ride home was really nice, airconditioning in Kim's new car is "to the woof" and Jack did not throw up once! Though he did try and squeeze in on my window. Really can't we get rid of him????
-Mad Maddie Dog
No comments:
Post a Comment