Tuesday, February 12, 2008
My Owner is a Librarian....
So my owner is a librarian, which can be pretty cool, except when she uses me for her work "playing," like setting up this blog for me so she can do this thing called "23 things on a stick". If I can't eat it I don't care if it is on a stick or not, I don't have time to do this. I have to protect the house, the yard and the sky above the yard. Then there is the eating and sleeping, putting up with the cats, and that new dog they keep referring to as my "brother". Yeah, right. So yes I am mad, I am Mad Maddie Dog! And I am not going to take it any more... did someone say cookie? Oops got to go, cookies and tummy rubs are being given out.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment