Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pictures from our mini-break up north!


Here's Mr. Hyper himself,
asleep in the back of momma Cathy's truck- with no room for Angie.

A swimming we go!
I love wearing my life jacket- I can swim for a longer time with it on.


What? Is she trying to teach me to swim? Hon, that is not they way you do the doggie paddle.
What?
Oh, you were clearing out the weeds so i could get out and not trip and get hurt.
You're really nice pal Angie!



Yeah, love that water
- wiggle wiggle splash splash!

Now I am resting before I do another lap under and around the dock. Just taking time to sniff the air...






This is as far as Jack went for swim
- good thing he had a life jacket on....what a dope.








Look at me go! I love it, love it, love it!







Yeah just stay on the dock, ya little weiner dog!



I went swimming again, this time wore me out. I had to work harder keeping my voluptous body afloat. And there's stinky Jack,
just jump in ya fool!








This is pure heaven.












I can even swim with my eyes closed!


No comments: